Exactly. I think the real miserable bastards are the ones who want him to lose.

He's now won Wimbledon and the US open, and been a losing finalist in the
Aussie and Wimbledon. Give him some credit.

I couldn't believe it when Sue effing Barker referred to 'henman hill' when she
interviewed him after. Now he WAS a loser.

Sent from my iPhone