Do you really mean the last 2 batsmen, ie there is no one left to come in?

If not, then it would work this way:
1st guy hits 1st ball for 6. Then skies the next one and is caught but the
batsmen cross. Then 2nd bloke hits the last ball for 6.

But I am guessing that isn't going to do it, b/c the question did say THE
LAST 2 BATSMEN.

So I'm still working on it. I hope you will send us the
answer.................but not yet.