I suppose I was saying that slightly tongue in cheek, but, if I had to choose a
sport I'd like to see my two sons play, football or cricket, I would pick
cricket in a heartbeat, at any level of both games.

I also prefer taking them to watch cricket more than I like taking them to
watch football.  It's not so much the games themselves, it's more to do with
the type of people that play it, and how it's played.  I just think cricket
sets a much better example than football on how to behave as a sportsman and a
person.