Look North just said that Radio Leeds will resume matchday commentaries.
MarkA

From: m...@leeds-united.net
Sender: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 18:04:41
To: nat...@sky.com<nat...@sky.com>; Leeds List<leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: Re: [LU] Is there anything else left on the wish list??

Spot on!

From: "nat...@sky.com" <nat...@sky.com>
Sender: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 18:33:06
To: leeds list<leedslist@gn.apc.org>

Good riddance to another of his money losing schemes (hard on those who are
losing their jobs mind you) - YR seemed to have cost us millions and millions ,
money that could have been spent on players and their wages. It was an
operation that was never going to make money for the club.
I get the concept of trying to bring in money day after day and not just match
days, so the now defunct Howard's Restaurant and Billy's Bar could have been
good ideas (except that pubs are going under by the thousands and the
restaurant trade is very hard) The proposed Bates Motel could have been another
good idea IF it made money for the club, but as the 'welcome to Beeston' TSB
shirts etc pointed out the geography of ER is not well placed for such ventures

So off the pitch GFH are doing everything right and have pretty much erased
Bates from our history -I love the taking away of his President status - they
are trying to re-connect with fans and the city as a whole, have lowered ticket
prices and brought in more sensible rules re concessions etc, all (????) they
need to do now is get it right on the pitch. They have made a good appointment
in McDermott and I do think things will be better than they were under Colin
but we still need players and good , exciting players at that

I think Saturday could be the most important 'ordinary three pointer' we have
had for years. Nothing other than 3 points riding on it (not a promotion or
relegation game for example) but with it looking a near sell out, things need
to go right on the pitch to make sure those who are coming back from the 'Bates
Boycott' etc get the buzz back and get back into the habit of coming week in
week out