I don't see the problem with LUTV - it gives money to the club (something I
assume 'fans' are happy with doing again) and lets you get highlights and then
full 90mins of all games.
In addition there are Lorimers Bar Player & fan meetings which can be fun , and
reserve / u18 goals and other interviews.

Since (with my 20yr ST) I do not pay for League games I am happy to put money
into the club (albeit it is only £50 a year for LUTV) and think I get my
money's worth

Certainly if I ever live abroad the first thing I would sort is my subscription
to LUTV

My only gripe with it is that the 'live commentary' is a few seconds behind and
you can see a goal has been scored on Sky Sports Saturday before you have
commentary on it.
For some weird reason it is 20 seconds behind the Ustream commentary which is
taken from LUTV !

So come on all you overseas fans or fans who cannot get to games , get your
subscriptions to LUTV - if enough do so, you never know , we may buy a new
player on the back  of it ?