I know talk is cheap etc but I do like this bloke

>From the OS here is Brian McDemotts call to the fans

United manager Brian McDermott has issued his message to the club's fans ahead
of the start of the new campaign by urging everyone to "stand together."
"This is a message for the season not just this weekend," he said. "We all need
to stand together.
"I'm very excited about managing Leeds United and I've said to the players how
important it is to play for that badge. And it's a big badge.
"I'm delighted to be the figurehead and be the manager. I know there's a lot of
goodwill out there and the fans want us to do well. I can just sense it."
With almost 30,000 tickets already sold for the weekend, Elland Road will be
buzzing on Saturday with the highest opening day crowd for some years.
Season Ticket sales have also increased and the players have done their bit
this week by visiting the city to spread the word.
Season Tickets are still available, and fans are reminded that they represent
better value than watching on a match by match basis.