Austin is a liability - a wall of muscle and steel perhaps, but badly lacking skill or vision. Also, seems to incur a lot of bookings and suspensions. I'd get rid now instead of wasting resources trying to make him into something he quite clearly isn't. Strong words perhaps, but he's poor.

0-0 then at Leicester - dour old game perhaps, but it's early days for all. Defeat avoided must be a plus against a promotion favourite on their patch. Would have been more heartening had we created something. Anyway, I'll take the point gratefully.