Well it is now official - we have signed 21 yr old centre back Scott Wootton
from scum
He has played once or twice for their first team but has been on loan at
Peterboro and Forest in the past.
It is a 3 year deal and,in  a throw back to Bates' days, an undisclosed fee

Not sure he is the answer to our prayers but in a way it is nice to be signing
21 year olds with a good background rather than 31 year olds who have never
been any good.

Lets hope he has learnt from his time at Old Trafford - it is no disgrace not
making their first team and can become a real asset for us

I doubt if this affects the possible  sale of Ross and / or Diouf given that he
will not have cost much and his wages will not be massive