Internet chair perspective on a bad feed:

First 30 minutes were dire, they were all over us. Peltier was totally absent
and the midfield looked very disorganized. Then we got a lucky break and good
finish by Varney.

Second half missed the second goal as was making tea. Any good? Sounded like a
deflection. Better passing and more control and I am not sure if that is why
Ipswich were less threatening or they played above themselves first half-hour.
However, to be honest they still looked the classier team and we were doing
some last ditch defending for at least a good 20 minutes soon after 60 minutes.
Then they seemed to run out of steam and we were comfortable I thought the last
10 or so.

I definitely think the win flattered us. Amazingly seeing I am in the US I have
seen the first three games live and have to be honest I see us as a
hard-working grafting team with very little class or pace. After praising
Austin last week I think this week someone should tell him to calm down a bit
and take his time. So many first time hoofed balls from defence when he had
acres of space and loads of time.

Still 8 points from 12 so wtf do I know (and no need to answer that.)

Nick