Lee, went last December:
If you are not going anywhere off the resort you're a lot better off staying on
site as the package deals are a lot better value. Eurostar is the best way to
travel assuming you can get to London easily.
Try and get a deal that includes at least some food, other than the McDs the
restaurants range from pricey to really pricey however there's a good choice on
the Main Street.
The "character" breakfast is only worth doing if you've got small children and
you pre-book the "princess" meal is about £60 a pop so avoid.
Be aware not all the rides work even at peak times - Space Mountain and one of
the roller coasters were out last year.
If you are in any way politically sensitive avoid the Its a small world ride
which contains every national and ethnic stereotype you can think of, apart
from the French naturally :-)
It's one of those places you have to get on board with or else it's sheer hell.

Sent from my iPhone