Well, so it's farewell to John Gramps Sykes.

Great blokes like this one don't come around that often, and I have always
had a soft spot for Gramps ever since the days of the Listers World website
(where in the world are the Listers?) when he claimed to be the only
Canadian lister!

This went further when I produced the Listers' Birthday web page, where he
triumphantly claimed the title of Grandpa Of The List!
Ever since then he has signed off with either his real name (when a serious
issue was being discussed) or, as we all colloquially know him, Gramps.

All those who knew him from this List will always remember him.   Perhaps
Betty and cohorts can think of a suitable game/fixture at WorldNet to
dedicate in his honour?  I will gladly provide a perpetual memorial shield.

Rest In Peace, John

Pete C
t'original one