Phill,

With you on this one.

On Tuesday, 17 December 2013, 12:41, Phill Shields <phillshie...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Seems that us being linked with bringing back Gradel is more than just media
speculation.

I know we need a winger but I have really mixed feelings about this. In my view
in one of the biggest games in our long history Gradel lost the plot and almost
cost us promotion. Add to that his celebrations after we beat Bristol Rovers
and it really annoyed me - he must be as thick skinned as that reptile John
Terry.

Then first chance he gets for a pay-day he is off and plays the family in
France card. Well his family are still in France so why, apparently, is he
looking to return? Ah, because he can earn some more dough. I think he treated
us shabbily.

I know a lot of listers would take him back tomorrow and argue that today's
footballers are all mercenaries etc. Fair enough, it just craws in my throat a
bit.

Mild rant over.

MOT