Well done James and Nigel.  Just one of the many reasons I love the List.
 This really shows it's more than a mere email list, true friendships have
grown from humble beginnings.  I remember my wife warning me not to meet
people you'd met on the internet back in the 90's when I was going to my
first List meet...maybe she knew Thirkers!  :-)

RIP PO'C

AndyE
Waringstown Whites