From: "Brendan" <brendan_mcwilli...@hotmail.com>
Sent: 1 January 2014 22:59
To: nat...@sky.com, "leeds list" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Subject: RE: [LU] Blackburn

Thanks for the reports Dave, I look forward to reading even those from defeats
like today's.

>From my armchair, I remain entirely behind BMcD and even if we just survive
>relegation again I'd still back him - the squad upon his arrival is and
>remains as weak as piss.

During the summer all of us wanted to see the back of Brown, Pugh, Pearce,
Norris, Varney, Tonge... yet ALL of them are still there as they had at least a
season left on their contracts. Thanks Colin.

Admittedly Pearce has redeemed himself, but the rest we literally can't even
give them away.

Then we have Drury, Peltier, EHD, White and Poleon: Old/Injured, unreliable,
given up, and not good enough x 2.

That's half a squad there that we're stuck with until the end of the season and
it wouldn't matter if we had Mourinho managing that lot (not to mention half
the others).

BMcD IN.

BMW