Hi guys,

just wondering if anyone has seen this happen or knows a solution.

In an office environment where I am currently working, everyone uses a shared W
Drive and all have full access to this.

It seems that when copying/moving/deleting files that the Windows 7 PCs quite
often will lock files/folders and prevent the action being taken.

(It's not a case of more than one person using the same files at the same time,
I've checked).

The XP PCs don't seem to suffer from these issues.

To unlock the files/folder I then need to goto Computer Management -> System
Tools -> Shares -> Open Files on the Server and manually unlock them.
Which is a real pain,

Any ideas?

Thanks in hopeful anticipation,

Verner