You can't drop the entire side Phill. We've lost a couple - personally I blame
McDermott 100%. It was tactically completely absurd what he did at Wednesday.

Yes some of the players are shit - all the more reason not to play them in a
system they are not capable of effecting.

Personally I would have appointed McCarthy -just compare the two CVs and look
at what he is doing at Ipswich. Anyway, we are where we are and are stuck with
him. He talks a good game I'll give him that. Let's see action, not words. Big
test Satdi.

MOT

Sent from my iPhone