No Ed, what I am saying is that in France the gesture is well known as an anti
Semitic gesture and Anelka (being French) is very good mates with some loon
right wing politician. The gesture was made on the day the French govt. tried
to ban (or take some action, can't remember exactly) that politician's party.

I really don't know why you have to be so contrary. I wasn't even expressing a
view, I was simply passing on what I heard.

What is Anelka's explanation for the gesture?

Sent from my iPhone