Also Yahoo mail has now changed to Googlemail style nesting of messages so that
rather than just clicking to the next message after reading the one line at the
top, you now have to scroll through the whole message to get to the next one,
plus I can't see how to change the message header when replying.

Anyone know if you can go back to the old style or any other solutions?

Thanks

Graham White

On Monday, 27 January 2014, 10:58, David Brennan <d.r.bren...@leeds.ac.uk>