I bet I'm the only bloke on this list who was at the game in Casablanca
against Morocco in about 1981..............THAT was a crap
team..............loads of lads with names beginning with
H............Hird, Hamson, plus a couple more...............Butterworth, I
think......a way past-it Eddie Gray. Dreadful.