Sorry, the title of this thread is making me laugh more than it should.
An old uncle of mine (called Brian) died a couple of weeks back, and at his
funeral, the priest said:
"We must thank God for the Life of Brian"
My brother, sitting beside me, whispers:
"Great movie, can't believe that old priest is a Python fan"  :-)

Ossie