There is one other offer on the table and we have no idea if they are
capable of funding the club properly. They could be just another bunch of
chancers hoping to make a buck.

I like the fact Chellino demands success. No doubt he has made mistakes
this week, coming in like a bull in a china shop, but for gods sake this
club was in desperate need of a rocket up it's arse.

I admit his record with managers and bringing in players over the managers
head is a worry but I think that was a reaction to the abject shite he has
watched us play over the last few weeks. Let's be honest, despite picking
up results before christmas we were playing poorly and pinching points.
That was never going to last all season. There have been a couple of bright
spots, yesterday's second half for one, but overall we're not good enough.
It would be great if yesterday was a corner turned but I doubt it.