Adam Pope and Phil Hay both reporting it on twitter Ian, see below.

Adam Pope @APOPEY44m
#lufc Farnell shown off the premises by  Haigh, Patel & security staff &
understood not to return unless a deal is completed with Cellino.
Adam Pope @APOPEY46m
#lufc It is my understanding that Chris Farnell, the lawyer acting for
Massimo Cellino,has been asked to leave the Elland Road offices today
Phil Hay @PhilHayYEP52m
Apparently, he was shown out of Elland Road by Haigh, Patel and security
staff. Cellino bid seems to be sinking.
Phil Hay @PhilHayYEP53m
Farnell is understood to have been at Elland Road pending the completion of
Cellino's deal. Deal hasn't been done. #lufc