Amen to that...

Ever since our slide from the PL to this day, talk of Leeds has been just
as much about the football as about Bates and 'who actually owns the club'
 etc ? And now this ....

Hopefully this latest episode of the Leeds United soap opera/drama will
shortly conclude, the series "cancelled" and football can dominate.