All this talk of improvement, or lack of it.  Aren't we now just a regulation
Championship side - sometimes okay (Wigan), sometimes fantastic (second half
Huddersfleld), sometimes unlucky (Leicester), sometimes lucky (Charlton away)
and sometimes completely and utterly shite (Sheff W)? I'm sure fans of most of
the championship clubs would think that fairly reflects their own profile.

I said a while ago in this league you don't really need to improve a massive
amount - probably 10 or 15 percent - to really push for the top.  Could still
happen this season!

DRB (don't think it will though, sadly)