That's a bit harsh Nick. I have fallen out of love (man love) with Morrisey
because of the shite that comes out of his mouth (Falklands etc) and to be
honest his music these days is a very diluted version of the Smiths ....
However, how could I ever forget the hours, days and months I spent listening
to Hatful of Hollow on my little tape recorder with C90 tape (copied illegally
of course) whilst I was desperately trying to work out what the feck calculus
was.