I'm glad that there was a proper outcome to the false sacking of Mc D and
how everyone pulled together to get him re-instated etc.
Now that is behind us, it's back to the serious business. I quite like the
guy and admire his honesty and seemingly no nonsense dedication.
Sadly though, he hasn't a clue and has to go. Like many others though, he
has limited funds and has to work with what he has, but I'm not sure if
Celino will still be interested in a 3rd tier club? The sooner the better
for me, new blood and perhaps some new money - it's got to be worth a go.
He's "fit and proper" for me if he can turn things around. Has anyone done
the maths to work out what we need to avoid relegation? Probably a bit early
for that.

Isn't it strange that so many managers do not resign when it's obviously the
only honourable thing left to do. Perhaps it's something to do with their
exit pay off?

I salute the home fans yesterday for turning up to watch us being trashed on
our own back yard. Particularly down beat when there's been so much talk
about
perfuming well at home for the remainder of the season.

All eyes now on Championship survival. Many people say we're too good and
too big to go down - I disagree.