I started to ask myself if there's ever been a time I was more pessimistic
about our prospects than I am now.  The said thing is that I can, of course,
remember times I was.  We're playing crap football.  Our side is not exactly
brimming in talent.  I'm not convinced that BMD is a bad manager but he is
clearly going to get nothing done now….and who can blame him.  He's the wrong
manager for us right now and we are stuck with him until the transfer's done.
How much damage can be done between now and then?

At the end of the day the things that make us a great club are still in place.
The long term prospect have to be good.

Don't they?

Michael A. Gardiner
LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL A. GARDINER
110 West “A” Street, Suite 950
San Diego, CA  92101
Phone:  619.238.9800
Fax:  619.814.3727
E-mail:  mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com<mailto:mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission, including any
attachments, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for review by
the party to whom it is addressed. It may contain attorney client or attorney
work product privileged and confidential information. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
and promptly delete this e-mail, including any attachments, without reading or
saving them in any manner. Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver
of the attorney-client or any other privilege.