Thursday night, I gradually woke up stiff as a plank in hospital's ICU, tubes
up my nose & down my throat, wires monitoring every function & all
around my head, hell of a pain over my left ear, and a gorgeous nurse hovering
over me. It was obvious I'd been in
a serious accident.

She looked at me deep & steady and I heard her slowly say, “You may not
feel anything from the waist down.”

I managed to mumble a reply, “Can I feel your tits, then?”

NOW THAT'S A POSITIVE ATTITUDE!

Have a nice day