Just seen this -we are expecting up to 1200 cubs and scouts next week

I may turn up in my scout uniform to make me feel at home with them all - shame
any similar promotion in my area would mean a trip to Old Trafford or Ethiad !!!

LEEDS UNITED -Special Day offer for Scouts

Central Yorkshire Scouts have been offered a chance to have a special day at
Elland Road on the 29th March Leeds United v's Doncaster Rovers
Scouts from all over the county will have their own section of stand and a
chance to parade around the field at half time and hopefully someone will be
the team mascot.
Ticket prices are as follows