Gary Cooper of LUST assured me that Bates doesn't own either, much to my
surprise.

Tim W.

________________________________
 From: Michael Gardiner <mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com>
To: "leedslist@gn.apc.org" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Thursday, 27 March 2014, 17:25
Subject: Re: [LU] Bates rises again

And who, exactly, believes Bates does not have an undisclosed interest in
Elland Road or Thorp Arch?  Which is to say who believes that Bates stepping
forward for even a moment is not designed to hasten an Administration?

Michael A. Gardiner
LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL A. GARDINER
110 West “A” Street, Suite 950
San Diego, CA  92101
Phone:  619.238.9800
Fax:  619.814.3727
E-mail:  mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com<mailto:mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission, including any
attachments, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for review by
the party to whom it is addressed. It may contain attorney client or attorney
work product privileged and confidential information. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
and promptly delete this e-mail, including any attachments, without reading or
saving them in any manner. Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver
of the attorney-client or any other privilege.

On Mar 27, 2014, at 5:01 AM,
<leedslist-requ...@gn.apc.org<mailto:leedslist-requ...@gn.apc.org>>
<leedslist-requ...@gn.apc.org<mailto:leedslist-requ...@gn.apc.org>> wrote:

I think the League get to decide which season to apply it to after today - so
if we are 9 points clear of relegation with one game to go and go into Admin
they could apply it then.? All because of Bates deciding to go into Admin when
we were already down all those years ago.

I'm not really sure if Bates is mischief-making - he's hardly going to help the
Flowers bid with the fans by saying he is involved.

Or whether he is circling to take control again.

I'd imagine anyone with ownership over Elland Rd or Thorp Arch will have a
significant advantage if we went into Admin

Matt