Woke up this morning feeling depressed!  Games don't usually affect me but
the whole situation with LUFC at the moment is getting to me!

When GFH came in, I was pretty pleased.  They sacked Bates, Warnock was
replaced by a (supposedly) successful manager, GFH started to mend things
that were broken due to Bates, we paid £1m for a player, we seemed to have
a plan - consolidation/decent football/promotion push in 2014/15 - and
where are we now?????

What happened to GFH's plan?  Their silence during this whole takeover
shambles is deafening.  God knows what will happen if Cellino's appeal
fails.  God knows what will happen if he wins!!

I like McDermott, nice bloke etc, plus he's had some shit to put up with
over the last few months BUT... this is now mainly his team.  He's brought
in Murphy, Stewart, Kebe, Hunt, Zaloukas (plus others) - none of them
started yesterday.  We are playing terrible football, no better than under
Warnock and we've definitely (in my opinion) gone backwards since our
league 1 team under Grayson.  How many of the current team/squad would get
in our League 1 team?

Ankergan - maybe Butland has the edge
Hughes
Kisnorbo
Naylor
Bromby  - maybe Byram
Johnson
Howson
Doyle - maybe Ross (only cos I've got to fit him in somewhere!)
Snodgrass
Becchio
Beckford

That's just not good enough.  We're stuck with McD for the time being (I'm
still on the fence re him) - as he re-iterated last night, he's not walking
away and thinks it's "very unfair" of (some) Leeds demanding he resigns.  I
just wish his team showed some passion, I'll forgive them a lack of skill
if they just looked like they were bloody trying!

17000 there last night.  Probably mugs like me who had season tickets (or
pre-bought tickets). There were no queues pre-game at the ticket office!

I for one now hope Cellino wins, he might be as mad as a box of frogs but
if the phone call was anything to go by he knows we fans deserve better.

Seven games left, on current form I can see us getting a draw at home to
Blackpool, other than that - nothing.  Will one point be enough to keep us
up?  God help us if we don't get Cellino and/or we go down to League 1 - I
fear the end.

Yeah, but it's only a game....

Ted H