Kerr assessed that it was reasonable to assume that though convicted of the
offence, the offence was not a dishonest one. He said that because the
punishment metered out was less than the accepted minimum for such an
offence it was likely that the judge was ruling that Cellino was not
knowingly being dishonest. Unless Kerr's assessment is wrong, the FL will
have no reason to revisit this particular case in June anyway.
However it's up to Cellino to impress us now and come June we might be
begging the FL to disqualify him.
Cheers
Paul

On 6 Apr 2014 10:46, "Jim Moran" <j...@jimmoran.co.uk> wrote:

> I can't see it.
>
> What would the FL do after he'd taken over? Force him to sell the club?
Wind the club up? Once he's in, he's in.

http://roblufc.org/2014/04/06/football-league-need-to-be-wary-of-vendetta-accusations-by-rob-atkinson/

> > The point being that the FL is still in a mess and that this is not
over until the final whistle is blown in the Italian Courts in June.  This
accounts for Kerr's final statement that Cellino is, so to speak, innocent
for the moment.................