The guy was a miserable useless  cunt and absolute failure
As pissed as I am I can see the can see the complete BS in what he wrote.
He bought havoc and misery, now it's 'it wasn't me guv, it was me mates. I
tried stop them.'
Yeh bang on David. Explain what are you giving and with what strings? Up to
now you been a conniving self centered manipulative cunt who'd sell his own
mother. And a lying sod to boot.
I couldn't abide the Colgate twat from day one.
As I a said I'm fair pissed with no self censor. But for me Haigh was an
absolute lying piece of shit and a disaster. He can go fuck himself.
G'Night --- up to npw it's been a hell of one.
I'm in W Yorkshire for the week 20-7 -- catching 3 games from Barnsley.

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------
myRay: On-line Self-Help CBT