Made occasional pilgrimage to match today and as Dave said wasn't great but
second half I couldn't believe after about 55 mins both teams hoofing it for
about 15 mins. Was more like bad rugby union game.

Warnock. Not impressed by someone who payed for England

Also booing of hunt was embarrassing. He might be shit but he is our shit and
he tried hard and made second goal

Sent from my iPhone