hi All,

my football club blacklist contains the same clubs, but their positions are
interchangeable, and at present it goes like:

1) Chelsea (by a considerable distance)

2) One of the Old Firm Teams (;->)

3) MUFC

4) Real Madrid

After yet another night of anti-football from a Mourinho XI vs Atlético last
night, how anyone can wish that team well in any competition is beyond me.

Due to 3) i've automatically wanted City to do well and ALSO Liverpool.

Given that Liverpool are playing great football, Suarez is genuinely world
class - like him or not - lots of young players, and let's not forget their
wonderfully named manager 😃

So on Sunday, come on Liverpool!

BMW