100% agree.

Watching it with no hope of success but with a chance to see the old guard
cleared out and new youngsters coming through. Refreshing

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com> </div><div>Date:11/06/2014  16:12  (GMT+00:00)
leedslist@gn.apc.org </div><div>Subject: Re: [LU] World Cup - anyone
interested? </div><div>

I'm watching. Lallana is as English as you or me.

This is the first time I've actually been interested in a while. Greedy
uncaring 'golden generation' have largely fucked off and we have going hungry
players - just before the money ruins them.

Sent from my iPhone