Well, look on the bright side - almost all the rubbish that we all wanted rid
from last season are now gone with even Cameron Stewart now signing for
Ipswich, and doubts about Paddy Kenny (have you seen the size of him!?).

If it's true that Fulham have offered 10m for McCormack, pff, that has to be
accepted. Obviously the question remains as to what happens with that money,
but 10m is unreal at this level and cannot be rejected.

That said, without a influx of about 10 significant players in the next 2 weeks
it looks very bad indeed.

BMW