Thanks for the report Dave which is received gratefully here in Crete.

I've been championing Byram has a midfielder since the first day I saw him.
It's only his great engine and ability on the ball that make him semi-effective
as a right back in this league. However, he most certainly isn't a right back
and has too much to offer going forward to be stuck defending all the time.
Surely the penny will drop with a coach one day. Maybe the Hock will be the man.

Sounds like a decent result to me. Chesterfield are a good team.

Sent from my iPad