After a decent start things are back to normal - a few mistakes at the back
have given them a sniff and then a corner , they win the first header and then
the second one and then the loose ball that he puts in the net
Why oh why oh why can we not get either a coach / manager who can sort out the
defence or a decent pair of centre backs who can make us solid at the back -
know nowt about Cooper that we are being linked with (and talk of Lees to Sheff
Wed) but almost anyone has to be an improvement ?

Taylor just made a decent save to keep us in it