Did any of the players have any socks left after last night, if so they
obviously didn't put in a decent shift.

By heck we could get good at these post game comments by season end.

by the way it could be worse, we could be like West Ham. I went to Wellington
and watched them and the Barcodes play A league opposition on Saturday. West
Ham lost to both the Wellington Phoenix and Sydney FC, and were bloody awful
against Sydney. They are I suspect in for a very long season. However it could
be that when MC disposes of the Hock he can get Big Sam. I suspect he won't be
at West Ham much longer.

cheers

Rhys