I have spent the morning trying to work out what the likely starting eleven
will be and have not really got a clue - hope the Hock knows what he is doing-
Silvestri, Pearce, Byram and perhaps Bianchi are the only certain starters -
Wooton will have to play if Sorenson has not signed or not signed in time,
Warnock is likely to start as well so the back 5 is at least pencilled in
After that it is anyones guess - Bianchi is likely to start but not sure quite
where he will play and who will accompany him - guessing that Ajose and
Benedicic will be on the bench at best, and Mowatt will not yet be fit enough
(White is definately out)
I think Murphy and Austin may be in midfield but whether that will be in a 3 or
part of a diamond with maybe Cook or Tonge who knows
Up front I think Morison will start - makes sense, he has started the last 2
friendlies and scored in both and there is a belief (not sure if backed up by
stats) that players score against their 'old clubs' - how often these days do
we see that stupid new habit of not celebrating a goal in 'respect of his old
team' - sorry but if McCormack, Howson or any other ex Leeds players scores
against us, I will not think better of them for not celebrating properly - if
they care that much about us, don't leave !
Doukara was brought in as one for the future / impact from the bench but has
impressed in his last 2 friendlies so may well start ? Smith has been given the
number 9 shirt so that suggests he is rated but it seems odd that he played in
the reserves for the last 2 games.

I would not put money on it but expect us to start with the same team as
against Dundee but maybe with Cook in place of Tonge and Sorenson for Wooton if
he signs, so
Silvstri
Byram Pearce Wooton Warnock
Cook
Austin Murphy
Bianchi
Morison Doukara
this would be as a midfield diamond with Cook in the defensive role and Bianchi
at the tip, or as a 4 3 3 with Bianchi moving futher forward

Is similar to the team that did not cut it last season but Cook may give the
back 4 some protection and Bianchi more guile in midfield and Doukara a bit of
pace and power up front

Cannot believe in the interview with Hockaday about how over inflated the
Millwall fans and their 'intimidation is' - I have been to the New Den twice
and while they are more scummy than most with Turkey rubbish they are far from
intimidating to the players , I suppose they are more scary than Rotherham or
Brentford will be etc but if the players freeze on Saturday they will never
make it at Elland Road !

Lets hope for a good start, looking forward too to the Accrington Stanley game
on Tuesday where Ajose and Benedicic may get a run out