Totally with you on this Dave (but I reserve the right to change my mind....)

________________________________
 From: "nat...@sky.com" <nat...@sky.com>
To: leeds list <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 1:36 PM
Subject: [LU] Patience, patience, patience

I think that 'patience' is going to be the key word from now till at January

I know it will be very hard and we want and expect instant success but is it
possible (subject to when Berardi starts his ban) for us to put out an actual
proper 4 4 2 / 4 3 3 team against Boro when not a single one of them has played
more than 1 League game for LUFC - that is how big the changes have been
Silvestri 1
Berardi 0 Cooper 0 Bellusci 0 Taylor 1
Cook1  Bianchi 0  Benedicic 0
Ajose 1 Sharp 0 Doukara 1

Ok it is not likely to be the actual starting line up but there is a good
chance that 6 or 7 of them will be starting on Saturday - add to that a 'coach'
with only one game at LUFC and you can see we need to give it all time to gel.
Especially when you consider that apart from Sharp (?Ajose) none of them have
played any more than one game in the Championship for anyone !

Boro game should be interesting !