That sounds like a winning holiday DRB :-( Nope, haven't yet looked at the
fixtures - don't think I can do 30 Aug, but will have a look - quite fancy
going along - strangely intrigued by it all!

Glad Paddy Kenny has gone - another chunky salary saved I should imagine??

Blimey - the Burnley keeper has a fat arse - is it Neville Southall??

John

On Monday, 18 August 2014, 12:25, David Brennan <d.r.bren...@leeds.ac.uk> wrote:

> Message: 20
> Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 09:42:21 +0100
> From: John Lee <bruvvalee...@yahoo.co.uk>

> Am on hols for start of season, but DRB - fancy a meet up again and a
> game on a Satdi? What are our options?

Just back to work from hols today myself John.  I've been in Suffolk for the
last two weeks.  Not the best holiday I've ever had - I was ill with a cold the
first week, bed ridden with E coli the second, my menopausal wife was less than
sympathetic, and to top it all the flight at Imperial War Museum Duxford Kate
was meant to be having in a Harvard T6 on the Sunday, her 50th birthday
present, was cancelled due to Hurricane Bertha!

Did you have any games in mind?  I might be going to the Bolton game on 30
August.

David