Agree with all that has been written about the match last night. I actually
wasn't surprised by the perfomance and actually see this as a continuation of
the Boro game. I think you all got a bit starry eyed due to Billy's late goal.
Let's face facts , we were awful.
The thing that surprises me about the various match reports on here and Waccoe
is everyone is slating 3 midfielder - Murphy , Austin and Tonge. Ok, they were
all awful, but we know that. They weren't good enough last season so they're
not going to be good enough this. Hock isn't a miracle worker. What I would be
more worried about is the new midfielder (Bianchi). If he's the sort of player
that Cellino is lining up to improve us then we are really in the shit. He is
poor and to be honest was the worst out of the 4 midfielders last night. I
think because he doesn't actually do anything people don't slate him. His
passing on occassions was dreadful and off the ball he hasn't a clue what to
do. I bet he's on decent wages too.

On Wednesday, 20 August 2014, 11:28, "n...@6haroldplace.co.uk"