It appears we have signed another player (to go with Adryan last night) Dario
Del Fabrio - a 19 yr old centre half and another with international caps at a
young level (under 19s)

Brian Montenegro also still coming - so that would make 15 in all - some
transfer window. If Montenegro is a winger rather than a striker then things
could be looking up - Fabrio should mean the end of Wooton which is good news,
even if he did well yesterday.

So 2 keepers, 4 defenders, 5 midfielders and 4 strikers - need to offload some
now but we now have a bit of strength in depth (on paper at any rate) and a
young and hopefully hungry squad that want to improve

We need to be patient with them all and get behind them and who knows, good
time could be on their way

Gutted that I am going on hols and will miss the next home game v Huddersfield
when some of these may be making (home) debuts. Will be watching Brum game on
TV in Lanzarote and there is no reason we cannot beat them and get the season
going in the right direction

On a bit of a tangent, since Ajose seems to be the one Hock signing I wonder if
we will see him again or will he be the new Ryan Hall / Aribiyi