Mostly agree with reps but I thought Sloth moved forward, looked good and
didn't pass array too often, I like him,  I thought Cook looked great and
didn't give much away either, IMO he was great all game. 2 B's at the back need
to pass forward better as they gave it away too much. I cringed at the name of
Austin but agree he looked different class today but he comes and goes with
performances, lets see how he goes next few games and Doukara seems very
useful, he was keen ran around and was actively looking for the ball. I think
Antenucci was poor in his delivery to Sharp but Doukara proved if you go
looking you will get something.

Shit first half much more promising second half.

If they play like that again I might even listen and re-join the debate.....

Andy MOT