ive got it on wiziwig mate - search for facebook bournemouth v leeds streaming
and then go to FB page and like works on Chrome

On Tuesday, 16 September 2014, 19:40, mark <markpill...@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry guys, just have to rant.

After spending the day online booking 7 different flights with several
airlines (you can imagine how many times I filled in my details and
refreshed pages that was) I then saw a nice invitation to stream tonights
match

Why oh why oh why is it thought ok to ask us to fill in box after box after
box and click and click and click our lives away.

Bet 365 made me fill 2 pages of endless stuff, repeating because of not
quite filling it how they like, asked me for money and then just as the
whistle blew for ht...i was declined, start again!

The other sites (wiziwig or something) seem just the same

Arrrrrgggggggghhhhh!!!

Leeds, win, win big, make today turn out good.

---
is active.