> I do not consider the Austrian Premier league as lower than the
> Championship whatever he said. He also took Maribor a small club into
> Europe. Also the guy played for Partizan Belgrade and Yugoslavia. That is
not
> Mickey Mouse.

I suspect he's bigging up LUFC by saying what a big club and great fans we
are to make us happy.  Let's face it Maribor NV have had more success than
us in the last 10 years and have played (Europa League) at a "higher" level
than us - they could even beat Rangers!

Don't care how he handles himself in press conferences, what is important is
what happens at the club, behind the scenes and on the pitch.

ttfn

Richard