Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 11:14:41 -0700
From: arm...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [LU] Leeds United: It’ll take time to adjust – Morison - Yorkshire
Evening Post
To: jeremyadam...@hotmail.com; leedslist@gn.apc.org

Frankly I think this is all ridiculous. The guy has not been here even two
weeks. Saturday's performance had a lot of encouraging signs. There was nothing
happening on the field that seemed to indicate players weren't playing for him.
And who gives a fuck what Morison thinks? And loads is being read into what
Pearce "didn't" say.
Sorry. Frankly
 nonsense.