No - that is why Mowatt started the game.  But Mowatt faded like the rest of
the team.  I would however say that whatever the problem, Murphy is NEVER the
solution.  Can´t see why coach after coach keeps putting him on the field.  But
to be fair - we were under pressure before Murphy came on and could have lost
anyway.  I usually don´t have «hate» players (my last one was Brian Deane I
think), but I really dislike Warnock.  I can see he sometimes is usefull, but I
really don´t want him playing for Leeds.  I´d rather have Berardi as left back.

Einar